[horde] Not seeing any icons in horde

Yoseff Francus francus at yossi.com
Thu Mar 26 06:18:55 UTC 2009

I go to the login page and I see

Welcome to Horde but do not see the Blue backgroun.

I see Powered by Horde but only as plaintext, not as the icon

When logged in I get an error message on top (though I think it is a red
herring)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde-webmail/ingo/lib/Block/overview.php on
line 50

Finally when I get logged in instead of seeing a list on the left

Horde
Mail
Organizing
Adminstration
Option

with nice icons I just see a plain list.

Similarly the icons that should be on top of the page show up as a list a
bit further in from the above.

I am probably missing something trivial but am at a loss.