[horde] Can't see imp folders or mail

Michael C. Ibarra Michael.Ibarra at Hawk.Com
Thu Mar 26 13:49:57 UTC 2009

I am running the latest update of all horde modules, and latest git for imp, kronolith and chora as of this AM. Ever since imp went the way of git, I've been unable to see my email at all, though all other non-git apps still work.

I am currently disabling kronolith and chora in an effort to pinpoint my problems, or at leat narrow down my search.

I do see "Mail" on my sidebar, but it only contains "Filters", "Spam", "Forwards", and "Vacation", none of my existing imap folders or Inbox are visible.

I just tried to view my options for mail and got these errors:

Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for /var/www/html/horde/config/../js/horde.js in /var/www/html/horde-hatchery/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1502

Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for /var/www/html/horde/config/../js/horde.ie.js in /var/www/html/horde-hatchery/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1502

Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for /var/www/html/horde/config/../js/prototype.js in /var/www/html/horde-hatchery/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1502

Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for /var/www/html/horde/config/../js/accesskeys.js in /var/www/html/horde-hatchery/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1502

 Fatal error: Call to a member function getNamespaces() on a non-object in /var/www/html/horde-hatchery/imp/lib/Imap.php on line 269

With regards to the first three, it seems apparent that /var/www/html/horde-hatchery/imp/lib/IMP.php should be using /var/www/html/horde/config/../js/src/ as a path, since that is where the .js files are kept.  Not so sure about the last error regarding getNamespaces().

Should I declare someplace the correct location for non-git files anywhere else besides my php.ini?

Thanks,

-mike