[horde] Can't see imp folders or mail

Michael C. Ibarra Michael.Ibarra at Hawk.Com
Thu Mar 26 19:11:16 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:30:28AM -0600, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting "Jens A. Tkotz" <jens at peino.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> i had this problem also.
>>
>> In the Horde4 and Imp5 the Javascript files resist in js/src and not
>> longer in js.
>>
>> So you can either adjust the js path and url in registry.php
>> or - thats what i did - copy the js files from js/src/ to js/
>> What i also did, i compressed them (with horde provided script).
>
> Please read docs/INSTALL, where it states:
>
>    .. Note:: If using a version of Horde obtained via Git, the compressed
>              javascript files in the js/ directory will not exist. You must
>              configure Horde to use the files contained in the js/src
>              directory instead.

Thanks Mike and Jens;

My horde/conf/registry.php contains no entry for where to server js files from.

I've sym-linked the js/src/ files to js/, now I am not getting the same errors, but am still unable to see either my email or folders.

-mike