[horde] Ingo fileinto not working

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Sun Apr 5 14:42:52 UTC 2009

Just about to give up for the night (12.45am LOL), but using
SmartSieve http://smartsieve.sourceforge.net/

The rules created work fine. Rules created in Ingo do not work.

Will continue to dig over next few days, but it's looking like the
Sieve that I have does not like the way Ingo writes its script.

Simon