[horde] Ingo fileinto not working

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Sun Apr 5 21:25:54 UTC 2009

OK, got up this morning and it's working with Ingo. LOL... only thing
that I changed was adding the following lines to /etc/imapd.conf taken
from my working ClarkConnect server:

sieveusehomedir:        0   ****maybe this line did it?
lmtp_downcase_rcpt:   yes
username_tolower:     1

So the file reads in its entirety:

reject8bit:             no
hashimapspool:          1
sasl_mech_list:         PLAIN
configdirectory:        /var/lib/imap
admins:                 cyrus
sievedir:               /var/lib/imap/sieve
sieveusehomedir:        0
lmtpsocket:             /var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp
sasl_pwcheck_method:    saslauthd
lmtp_downcase_rcpt:     yes
username_tolower:       1
tls_ca_file:            /etc/pki/tls/certs/cacert.pem
tls_key_file:           /etc/pki/tls/private/key.pem
tls_cert_file:          /etc/pki/tls/certs/cert.pem
autocreatequota_units:  1
sendmail:               /usr/sbin/sendmail
partition-default:      /var/spool/imap
quotawarn:              80

So looks like I've got it working... if anyone can confirm that the
"sieveusehomedir: 0" line IS needed in addition to the "sievedir:
/var..." line that would be appreciated.

Thanks
Simon.