[horde] How to install to dir other than /horde

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:33:00 UTC 2009

There´s no problem on that. All you have to do is create a virtual
server on apache for each directory. The filesystem directory name can
still be horde or whatever (horde1, horde2 etc.). You could just point
the root of the virtual server to that directory.

As for horde configuration, you will have to set the cookis path as "/"
(because it´s the root of the vs) instead of "/horde".