[horde] Ingo fileinto not working

Roberto Maurizzi roberto.maurizzi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:54:12 UTC 2009

2009/4/5 Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net>

> OK, got up this morning and it's working with Ingo. LOL... only thing that
> I changed was adding the following lines to /etc/imapd.conf taken from my
> working ClarkConnect server:
>
> sieveusehomedir:        0   ****maybe this line did it?

This means that sieve searches for the script in the user home directory
(with 1) instead of the sieve spool directory (with 0).
So if you find your ingo-generated script in /var/lib/imap/sieve/s/simon but
sieve itself search for script in $HOME, I'd say it's a quirk of sieve (it
doesn't honor sieveusehomedir for remote script uploads, maybe because
homedir aren't writable).

Ciao,
  Roberto.