[horde] Horde 3.3.4rc1 Image thumbnails

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Apr 14 04:16:57 UTC 2009

Quoting Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net>:

> I have upgraded Horde to 3.3.4rc1 (to get LDAP TLS mainly) and now
> image thumbnails in Imp only show a big "?".
>
> I have also upgraded Imp to 4.3.4. I tried rolling back Imp first to
> 4.3.3 and the problem is still there. Rolling back to Horde 3.3.3 /
> Imp 4.3.3 and the thumbnails return.
>
> The server is just using GD for thumbnail creation.
>
> I created the Horde / Imp config files from new, but have compared
> them and can't see anything in them that should cause the issue.
>
> I sent myself a test email with 2 pic attached to test it - a 400KB
> pic and a 4MB pic. Neither show thumbnails.
>
> Can anyone else confirm if they have the same issue?

Yes, it looks like a botched merge of code from the HEAD branch into
the FRAMEWORK_3 branch. An assignment was put in the wrong conditional
block.  This commit should fix your issue, but please get back to us
to verify this.

http://lists.horde.org/archives/cvs/Week-of-Mon-20090413/087525.html

Thanks for the catch.

Thanks,