[horde] Horde 3.3.4rc1 Image thumbnails

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Tue Apr 14 02:01:31 UTC 2009

I have upgraded Horde to 3.3.4rc1 (to get LDAP TLS mainly) and now
image thumbnails in Imp only show a big "?".

I have also upgraded Imp to 4.3.4. I tried rolling back Imp first to
4.3.3 and the problem is still there. Rolling back to Horde 3.3.3 /
Imp 4.3.3 and the thumbnails return.

The server is just using GD for thumbnail creation.

I created the Horde / Imp config files from new, but have compared
them and can't see anything in them that should cause the issue.

I sent myself a test email with 2 pic attached to test it - a 400KB
pic and a 4MB pic. Neither show thumbnails.

Can anyone else confirm if they have the same issue?

--
Simon Wilson
www.simonandkate.net