[horde] question

J C jameync at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:42:01 UTC 2009

Hi group!

I am interested in downloading and implementing this software.  What I have read about thus far is fantastic.  I am curious as to a few things.   How do users sign on to use the email client?  Is this controlled by the admin where the admin adds users?  Or can a client add themselves?  Also I did not see anything about an admin section.  This may be an oversight on my part.  Can the admin control how large each account can grow?

james