[horde] question

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:57:04 UTC 2009

Horde can be just a front-end for your user authentication system
backend, like LDAP, dovecot, unix login and so on.

There is an admin section. You may be able to add, edit and delete users
through horde depending on which auth system you are using as backend.
It does require some configuration though.