[horde] sync help

Rudy Garbalosa rgarbalosa at pjpii.org
Thu Apr 23 01:02:27 UTC 2009

Hello,

We have been working on being able to sync horde with mobile phones
and outlook.  It works like a charm in outlook however we are having
difficulty with our mobile devices.  We are trying to sync with the
funambol client and we get the following message:

DEBUG:  Backend of class SyncML_Backend_Horde created
DEBUG:  Started at 2009-04-22 20:21:43. Packet logged in
/tmp/sync/client_220.xml
DEBUG:  New session created: e4c483079fd5120089f98630defd516e
DEBUG:  Checking authentication for user rgarbalosa
DEBUG:  Authenticated: yes; version: 1.2; message ID: 1; source URI:
fbb-601894621; target URI: http://mail.pjpii.org/horde/rpc.php; user:
rgarbalosa; charset: UTF-8; wbxml: no
DEBUG:  SQL Query by SyncML_Backend_Horde::readSyncAnchors(): SELECT
syncml_clientanchor, syncml_serveranchor FROM horde_syncml_anchors
WHERE syncml_syncpartner = ? AND syncml_db = ? AND syncml_uid = ?,
values: fbb-601894621, contacts, rgarbalosa
DEBUG:  No info about previous syncs found for device fbb-601894621
and database card
DEBUG:  Creating SyncML_Sync object for database card; sync type 201
DEBUG:  Received <Final> from client.
DEBUG:  Handle <Final> for state Init
DEBUG:  Sending <Final> to client
DEBUG:  Return message completed
DEBUG:  Finished at 2009-04-22 20:21:43. Packet logged in
/tmp/sync/server_220.xml

The only difference I have noted from the outlook log message is the
portion that states:

No info about previous syncs found for device ...

All the other lines look the same.  We have tried syncing with my
funambol at it works well.  Is there something I am missing or can
check.  We are using the latest release of the horde webmail.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Rudy Garbalosa