[horde] sync help

J C jameync at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:51:37 UTC 2009

 Thank you for all your help.  I have added my email to through the setup and then try to login using that email address and another email address that is not an admin.  Both email addresses I put in for the user name and try to login.  I do not get any error and no login failed error.  The page doesnt change at all.  I am running a linux server and add my email address using simple control panel.  The emails are sent using sendmail.  I have the horde installed on the server that the email address are.  I do not believe I am using IMAP though.  Am not really sure what that is other than a way to retrieve email from a server offsite.

thank you for any help
james