[horde] portal access for iphone

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Thu Apr 23 19:59:52 UTC 2009

As I recall I went into lib/Horde/Browser.php and around line 540
(ish) in function match() I added in a chunk that says:

/* KK: Make the iPhone not default to mobile */
            if ( strpos($agent, 'iPhone' ) !== false &&
                 strpos($agent, 'Safari' ) !== false &&
                 strpos($agent, 'Mobile' ) !== false ) {
                 $this->_mobile = false;
            }
/* KK */

Right after the similar chunk regarding WebKit Mobile.

Might not be the most elegant way to do it but it worked.