[horde] portal access for iphone

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Thu Apr 23 21:21:51 UTC 2009

*sniff* "love you, man"...  worked like a charm.  I'd seen this code
before but was a bit unclear "which" browser.php was being referred to.
Someone else pointed out that syncing the iphone to horde (synthesis ag
client seems to be working well) is probably preferrable, and they're
correct.  But I still wanted to know it could be done, and see it work.
Will NOT be doing same for most other mobile devices unless they sport a
usable zoom feature.