[horde] sync help

J C jameync at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 20:48:06 UTC 2009

Right now we are using Squirrel mail which runs right on our linux server so right after we add an email user through the "Simple Control Panel" the user can access their email here http://www.jnctest.com/webmail/src/login.php.  This is just our test site.  I do not have to setup anything else for this to work.  My servers are through godaddy.  Suppose I get everything working properly my understanding is the admin portal for Horde will allow me to add email users and has an option to allow users who do not have an account to add themselves.  I did not know that IMAP/POP allowed users to be added or does the admin work another way?

Thank you again for all the help.  U guys have been very patient with me.  I really appreciate it.

james