[horde] Setup Problem malformed sql request

Carlos Bergero rak at fcien.edu.uy
Wed Apr 29 20:51:47 UTC 2009

Dear list members:
                               I'm setting up Horde3 in the institution
I'm working for using package from Debian GNU/Linux Etch release, which
is Horde 3.1.3 and IMP as authentication application version 4.1.3 over
PHP 5, the authentication back end is imap in the local server, I fix
the dependency problems the original package had. I'm connecting to a
PostgreSQL DB, connection is fine. But when I try to loging there is
some error in the sql query that bring back the user preferences, table
is fine and is loaded properly with user and preferences, it was created
correctly while trying to log in. When I check the horde3.log I get the
loggin success message but with a few lines of sql errors. In the
browser, I enter user, password and site correctly, no login error
message, and I get dump to the login page back. The horde3.log lines are
like this ones:
Apr 29 17:48:51 HORDE [debug] [imp] SQL Query by Prefs_sql::retrieve():
SELECT pref_scope, pref_name, pref_value FROM horde_prefs WHERE pref_uid
= ?  AND (pref_scope = ? OR pref_scope = 'horde') ORDER BY pref_scope
[on line 137 of "/usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Prefs/sql.php"]

Apr 29 17:48:51 HORDE [debug] [imp] SQL Query by Prefs_sql::retrieve():
SELECT pref_scope, pref_name, pref_value FROM horde_prefs WHERE pref_uid
= ? AND (pref_scope = ? OR pref_scope = 'horde') ORDER BY pref_scope [on
line 137 of "/usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Prefs/sql.php"]

Apr 29 17:48:52 HORDE [notice] [imp] Login success for
carlos.bergero.dinama.gub.uy [10.1.4.107] to {1.1.1.5:143} [on line 152
of  "/usr/share/horde3/imp/redirect.php"]

                               After checking the sql.php file it seams
to be a problem when the query is build and neither pref_uid nor
pref_scope is pass to the sql query.

                               Any advice to fix this issue.

                               Sincerely,
                                                     Carlos Bergero