[horde] Setup Problem malformed sql request

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Wed Apr 29 23:05:48 UTC 2009

I had a Debian Etch instalation with
Horde/Imp/Ingo/Kronolith/Mnemo/Mimp working fine and I migrated it to
Lenny. It is straigth forward.

If you are setting it up form scratch, forget the Horde Debian
packages (uninstall then). Download latest Horde/Imp/etc stable
packages from Horde site. Drop horde database (I use mysql). Read and
follow the INSTALL docs, I sugest untaring horde in /var/www.

I will send you some more information.

Mauricio

Citando Carlos Bergero <rak at fcien.edu.uy>:

> Dear list members:
>                               I'm setting up Horde3 in the institution
> I'm working for using package from Debian GNU/Linux Etch release, which
> is Horde 3.1.3 and IMP as authentication application version 4.1.3 over
> PHP 5, the authentication back end is imap in the local server, I fix
> the dependency problems the original package had. I'm connecting to a
> PostgreSQL DB, connection is fine. But when I try to loging there is
> some error in the sql query that bring back the user preferences, table
> is fine and is loaded properly with user and preferences, it was
> created correctly while trying to log in. When I check the horde3.log I
> get the loggin success message but with a few lines of sql errors. In
> the browser, I enter user, password and site correctly, no login error
> message, and I get dump to the login page back. The horde3.log lines
> are like this ones:
> Apr 29 17:48:51 HORDE [debug] [imp] SQL Query by Prefs_sql::retrieve():
> SELECT pref_scope, pref_name, pref_value FROM horde_prefs WHERE
> pref_uid = ?  AND (pref_scope = ? OR pref_scope = 'horde') ORDER BY
> pref_scope [on line 137 of "/usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Prefs/sql.php"]
>
> Apr 29 17:48:51 HORDE [debug] [imp] SQL Query by Prefs_sql::retrieve():
> SELECT pref_scope, pref_name, pref_value FROM horde_prefs WHERE
> pref_uid = ? AND (pref_scope = ? OR pref_scope = 'horde') ORDER BY
> pref_scope [on line 137 of "/usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Prefs/sql.php"]
>
> Apr 29 17:48:52 HORDE [notice] [imp] Login success for
> carlos.bergero.dinama.gub.uy [10.1.4.107] to {1.1.1.5:143} [on line 152
> of  "/usr/share/horde3/imp/redirect.php"]
>

>                               After checking the sql.php file it seams
> to be a problem when the query is build and neither pref_uid nor
> pref_scope is pass to the sql query.
>
>                               Any advice to fix this issue.
>
>                               Sincerely,
>                                                     Carlos Bergero