[horde] horde portal layout Remove option...

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Thu Apr 30 09:02:11 UTC 2009

Dear List:

I have migrated Horde to Horde Groupware Webmail Edition  1.2.3-RC1
and migrated all SQL data as per the upgrade procedure.  This I have
to check everything and if everything works fine, I will have to do
the migration again with latest data.

I find that, in the Portal Block, I don't get 'Remove' or 'Delete'
block option.  When I try to add and add, a portal block is seen on
the newly created block only.  How, to activate Remove block option on
older blocks already created in the older version of Horde.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.