[horde] Setup Problem malformed sql request

Carlos Bergero rak at fcien.edu.uy
Thu Apr 30 21:13:18 UTC 2009

Mauricio:
                Thx for your advice, I did as you say, except for
removing the debian packages, which shuldn't be an issue, but I'm still
having problems. First off all I can't login as administrator or any
user for that matter, like in the previous install I have a successfull
login in the syslog files, but the horde dump me to the login screen
back, this time I see no errors from sql which makes me believe that
problem might be located in the way users are handle, the mail site is a
virtual domain site with several virtual domains 5, base on cyrus
postgres and postfix. Right now I can't manage to show the server drop
down menu, in the IMP configuration file, so I'm not sure if I manage to
do that I might get a log in. Probably not.
                In any case is kinda frustrating, I ended up in the same
corner while using the tar files from the horde site, I downloaded the
horde-webmail-1.2.2.tar.gz file.

                Thx,
                         Carlos Bergero