[horde] caldav?

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Fri May 1 23:43:16 UTC 2009

It is (coming?) in the development release.  I have an install that's
probably a month back now (maybe 3 weeks.)  It was no where near
production ready, no documentation on the caldav server setup, and I
wasn't able to tease it out.  Let us know if you get it working
though, there are at least a handful of us that are very interested.
-Elliot