[horde] caldav?

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Sat May 2 00:20:12 UTC 2009

I'll clone my existing config then try the devel release, if that sounds
reasonable to those w/more experience than I...

Since Apple's Calendar-Server is OSS, was gonna try it out but it uses a
more bleading-edge version of python - just underscores the need to
upgrade my servers to a newer version of CentOS...  or whatever...