[horde] Upgrading from horde-webmail-1.2.2 to horde-webmail-1.2.3

Marco falon at csi.it
Thu May 7 09:30:18 UTC 2009

Hi,
I execute setup.php to upgrade horde-webmail-edition from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3.

I make step 4 to upgrade from previous version. I enter right username
and password for the mysql db. I receive this error:

Writing main configuration file
Updating database...
[ ERROR! ] Reading the existing table structure failed. Error messages:
MDB2_Schema Error: schema validation error
default value of "alarm_start" is incorrect: "" is not of type "timestamp"

Running post-update scripts...
Done updating Horde Groupware Webmail Edition.

Could you help me to know why this happens?
I don't know if I can consider upgrade successful or not.

Thank you very much for every hints you could tell me.
Best Regards
marco