[horde] Spell check issue with HTML Composition

Tahir Riaz tahiriaz at comsats.net.pk
Tue May 12 09:17:36 UTC 2009

Hello there,
                  I am using the latest version of horde groupware webmail and imp is also up to date below are the versions listed. I have an issue with spell check (aspell) in HTML composition mode. In HTML composition mode spell check doesn't work while it works fine in text composition mode. When we do spell check in HTML mode it shows that it is checking (Checking ... ) but it never completes and hangs. Any help will be highly appreciated.

       HORDE GROUPWARE WEBMAIL EDITION 1.2.3
       Address Book (turba) H3 (2.3.1)
       Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.3.1)
       HORDE (horde) 3.3.4