[horde] Spell check issue with HTML Composition

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:27:33 UTC 2009

Vilius Šumskas wrote:
>> have an issue with spell check (aspell) in HTML composition mode. In
>> HTML composition mode spell check doesn't work while it works fine in
>> text composition mode. When we do spell check in HTML mode it shows
>>
> Does it happen on all browser? What HTML editor you a using? Fckedit? Xinha?
>
> You need to tell us what exactly happens. Like an error message of some
> kind, or browser hang, etc.. Also steps to reproduce, browser version.

User's browser is Internet Explorer v7.057013.
Works fine if I change user to Xinha from FCKeditor.
Everything works fine in firefox so I only get the problem in IE using
the FCKeditor with spell check on send enabled.
There doesn't seem to be any error message.  I can't see anything in the
logs.  The "Check Spelling" button flashes and that is it.  Not able to
send the message.
Thanks for the suggestions.