[horde] Spell check issue with HTML Composition

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Wed May 13 13:18:26 UTC 2009

Make sure that user cleared IE temporary files after you updated Horde/IMP
installation. Just a wild guess but this could be a bug in JS somewhere. I
saw couple of commits and bug tickets about this a while ago.

You can try to use IE developer toolbar to debug things. Also if you are
sure that this is a bug please report it to bugs.horde.org.

--

  Vilius