[horde] Comments in Ansel

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Thu May 14 22:22:45 UTC 2009

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net>:
>> What am I missing - when I click on "0 Comments" below a photo in
>> Ansel (the hover tooltip reads View or Leave Comments) it just
>> takes
>> me to the picture - I can't see any way to actually leave
>> comments.
>
> Do you have the Agora application installed and setup on your
> server?
>

> Thanks,
> mike
>
> --
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org
>
> "Time just hates me. That's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin

No I don't - does it require Agora for comments? I don't recall seeing
that anywhere in the docs. (5 minutes later) I've just been through
all the docs at http://www.horde.org/ansel/docs/ and can't find any
reference to Agora...

Should I log an enhancement request for if Agora is not installed it
hides the comments functionality, and to update the docs to show Agora
as a pre-requisite for Ansel for comments?

<heads off to install Agora>

Simon

--
Simon Wilson