[horde] Horde problem with large mailboxes

Jose Luis Marin Perez jolumape_al at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 15:22:42 UTC 2009

Horde problem with large mailboxes

Dear sirs,

We have installed horde-webmail 1.0.1 on a CentOS 4.7 server with Apache 2.2.11 PHP 5.2.9 MySQL 4.1.22 Qmail 1.03 Courier-Imap 4.1.2.

We have 4500 email accounts using webmail but we have problems with accounts that have too many emails as it takes more than 2 minutes to load the emails.

Initially no mail was viewed then added to the parameter file server.conf 'timeout' => array (IMAP_READTIMEOUT => 800, IMAP_WRITETIMEOUT => 800), with this configuration mails are displayed now the problem is that you have to spend more 2 minutes.

It should be noted that there are no problems with accounts that have few emails.

I attached the log of the horde, imap configuration and server.conf

Please I need your help to solve this problem.

Thanks

Jolumape