[horde] Horde problem with large mailboxes

Jose Luis Marin Perez jolumape_al at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 20:16:11 UTC 2009

Thank you very much for your reply

 From the Outlook Express via IMAP downloading and displaying the email is fast.

 The account with which I have tested about 2000 mails and most of the post 4500 have that amount.

Using 3 webmails that point to the same IMAP server (Courier-Imap) through a network whose characteristics are the following:

 ML370 G4
 Xeon CPU 3.60 Ghz
 Mem 1 GB

Something extra to make is that when you delete the contents of the
table horde_prefs without making any changes to the webmail (Without
hiding eliminated, without a sort mails, etc) shows me the 2000 emails
quickly, in contrast to when I change the order by date is when it
takes over 2 minutes.

 If you use the ImapProxy can I help you?

 What could be happening.?

Thanks

Jolumape