[horde] Problem of slow with server-side sorting

Jose Luis Marin Perez jolumape_al at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:33:06 UTC 2009

It's possible migrate from Courier to Cyrus using Qmail + Vpopmail with Maildir format?

 I've been investigating is that Cyrus only works with Mailbox.

The only solution would be migrating from Courier to Cyrus? or is there
any alternatives to increase memory and / or processor to the server.

The truth which I am grateful for their help and the time taken in
answering my mail, I am no expert in these matters but it is always
good to learn.

 Jolumape