[horde] Upgrade scripts - setup.php

tom burkart horde at aussec.com
Sun Jun 21 06:15:28 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I have noticed that as of horde-webmail 1.2.3 the setup.php script
"touches" any config files it processes and also "touches" the
corresponding update scripts.  Is this the way upgrades will work from
now on to indicate that upgrades have been performed?

The issue is that I generate RPMs from the packages and the package
manager complains about changed files (not that this matters too much
as far as non-configuration files is concerned) but in this case it
also "mindlessly" appended already present information to the files,
resulting in duplicate entries on some of the "configuration option"
screens (the upgrade was from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3).

tom