[horde] Subscription to Kronolith's Calendars from Outlook 2007

Miguel Angel Martinez Ezquerro miguelangel.martinez at ehu.es
Fri Jul 3 12:50:32 UTC 2009

Hi *,

 I have seen that is possible use Calendars from Kronolith in Outlook 2007
(calendars from Internet) but I always obtain an error saying that the URL is
not correct.

 Following the doc I found in http://forums.contribs.org/index.php?topic=39510.0
I have my kronoliths's calendar with show an read permissions for guests and the
url used in Outlook seems like
http://host_with_horde/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/user_of_test/67cbd093ffc051a2d0d6
3e64362bd696.ics

Any help is welcome.

Thans in advance,
   Miguel Angel.

Universidad del País Vasco   | Miguel Angel Martínez Ezquerro
CIDIR Guipúzcoa (UPV/EHU)    | miguelangel.martinez at ehu.es
Edif. I+D+I Joxe Mari Korta. | Tel...: +34 943 018005
20018 San Sebastián (SPAIN ) | Fax...: +34 943 017060