[horde] ingo H3 (1.2.1) and dovecot-managesieve

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Thu Jul 9 09:32:05 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am trying to get this working for days now ...

The server is some older Suse 10.1, but with current dovecot-1.2.0.

php5-5.1.2-29.45, apache2-2.2.0-21.7,
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2

# pear5 list
Installed packages, channel pear.php.net:
Package        Version State
Archive_Tar    1.3.1   stable
Console_Getopt 1.2     stable
DB             1.7.12  stable
Date           1.4.7   stable
Log            1.9.11  stable
Mail           1.1.14  stable
Net_Sieve      1.1.6   stable
Net_Socket     1.0.9   stable
PEAR           1.4.6   stable
XML_RPC        1.5.1   stable

(yeah, not the most current stuff ...)

--

My problem is that I am not able to store sieve-scripts via Ingo.
I configured backends.php to contact the managesieve-server on the same box:

$backends['sieve'] = array(
'driver' => 'timsieved',
'preferred' => 'localhost',
'hordeauth' => full,
'params' => array(
'hostspec' => 'localhost',
'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
'usetls' => false,
'port' => 2000,
'scriptname' => 'ingo',
),
'script' => 'sieve',
'scriptparams' => array(),
'shares' => false
);

(The file is read as I checked it by putting nonsense into it which
threw quite some errors ....)

managesieve listens on *:2000, I tested this by contacting it via
telnet, I was able to uploads scripts there.

I was also able to edit scripts via the thunderbird-sieve-addon ...

I tried usetls "true" and "false", hordeauth "full" and "true" ...

-

But ingo always gives me: "Not currently in TRANSACTION state" when I
try to save my filters.

I don't know where to look for errors, I see no errors in /var/log/mail,
/var/log/messages, apaches error.log, php.log :-(

Could someone tell me if I have to look for some specific packages maybe?

Some pear-pkg in some specific release needed?

Something missing (ingos test.php looks OK)?

Maybe how to increase the loglevel to find the problem?

I would really appreciate some help on this as I work on this for days
now .... *sigh*

Thanks in advance, Stefan