[horde] horde webmail created files permissions problem

Rolf Deenen rdeenen at home.nl
Fri Jul 17 11:28:45 UTC 2009

My sincere apologies. After Jan's reply I tried some more settings. I now see that I have misinterpreted the umask setting as "default access" rather than the bits to be filtered out (masked). So, the 777 I set, never meant "all access to everyone" but all access rights filtered out (and no access for anyone). After having set 077 as umask everything works fine now.

Sorry once again, and thanks for the reaction,
Rolf Deenen