[horde] Public Calendars

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Sun Jul 19 00:40:13 UTC 2009

Aleka,
make sure you have created a permission for kronolith (Administration -
 > Permissions) that allows guest show and read.  Then you can give
per-calendar per-group/user permissions including guest view
permissions at the calendar level through Manage Calendars.
Here's our setup: (I've tweaked the views to hide the main navigation
for guests)
http://www.marlboro.edu/calendars/kronolith/

We had need to pull these out to our main website as well and I've
written a php script that parses the calendar page and displays it
within our other sites.  As an example:
http://www.marlboro.edu/news/academic_calendar/
I'd be happy to share if you think that would be useful.

-Elliot