[horde] install Horde Git Repository

Thomas Berger tberger at rz.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Aug 6 06:43:29 UTC 2009

Thank you for this note, but i have a problem....

export CVSROOT=:pserver:cvsread at anoncvs.horde.org:/repository
cvs login (password is 'horde')
cvs checkout horde framework
git clone git://dev.horde.org/horde/git/horde horde-git
git clone git://dev.horde.org/horde/git/horde-hatchery

works fine, but

pear install -f framework/devtools/package.xml

ended with following output:

mailneu:/srv/www/htdocs/horde # pear install -f framework/devtools/package.xml
Attempting to discover channel "framework/devtools"...
unknown channel "framework/devtools" in "framework/devtools/package.xml"
Unknown channel "pear.horde.org"
Parsing of package.xml from file "framework/devtools/package.xml" failed
Cannot initialize 'framework/devtools/package.xml', invalid or missing
package file
Package "framework/devtools/package.xml" is not valid
install failed

can you help me?

best regards
Thomas Berger