[horde] Fwd: Horde Layout Support

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Aug 11 09:44:08 UTC 2009

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von jnance at mindwireless.com -----
      Datum: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:55:48 -0500
        Von: jnance at mindwireless.com
    Betreff: Horde Layout Support
         An: chuck at horde.org, jan at horde.org, slusarz at horde.org

Good Day,

      I found your email in the "about" file built into the horde help
system. I'm not sure if you will be able to help with this, but as
there is no other contact information for assistance I am hoping that
you can either help me or direct me on to whom I can contact to get
help. I received an error message while trying to change my homescreen
layout on Horde. The error reads:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in
/usr/share/psa-horde/lib/Horde/Block/Layout/Manager.php on line 389

What has happened as a result of this error is that I cannot remove a
"time/date widget" (that was the widget that produced the error), and
I am also unable to control a "sun rise/set widget" that was on the
same line of the layout.

If there is any way for me to completely reset the layout screen,
please let me know, otherwise I'll need someone to either fix the
error or reset it for me.

Once again, sorry for bringing this to your attention if you are not
the party to go to for matters like this.

Thanks,
Jon Nance
jnance at mindwireless.com (through Horde :)
mindWireless Support Team