[horde] advanced registration for Horde

pj2002 at inbox.lv pj2002 at inbox.lv
Thu Aug 13 09:46:19 UTC 2009

Hello everybody. I'm looking for the person who can make advanced
registration for horde. If anyone interested, please reply with the
price and suggestions.
Main features I require are:
Server info: FreeBSD, EXIM, Dovecot, Mysql5, PHP5
When registering in horde, the data wich is written to EXIM DB when
registering through postfixadmin should be written to Exim Db + some
additional fields, such as name, sex, country, city......
Name, surname and secret question for password recovery should be
additionally written into horde DB also.
In horde we have wiki.horde.org/AuthCompos.. double authorisatrion
(imap+sql).
The user should be username at domen.com, but @domain.com must be added
automatically to the username
The form should be translatable into other languages by standart hrde
method.
The added registration must not make troubles for future horde
upgrades.