[horde] Wicked custom macro

Zimler Attila Tamás hijaszu at hlfslinux.hu
Fri Aug 14 08:45:42 UTC 2009

Dear List,

I would like to integrate a custom php code into the wiki application
with the same mechanism as used for [[toc]]. I tried to search the web,
the list archives of wiki and horde lists, and I also tried to read the
code of wicked but I don't have any clue how to implement a new macro.

Could somebody point me in right direction?

My goal is simple, I would like to implement a custom functionality in
wicked that would result in [[mymacro parameters]] to replaced by an
output of a php script.

Thanks for the great piece of software,
Attila