[horde] my plan for upgrading my horde install

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Wed Aug 26 07:12:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009, Roberto Maurizzi wrote:

>         1) kronolith calendar, so i'll check the upgrade info on that
>       as
>           well

 ... snip ...

> Kronolith is quite ok with "secondary" configuration files (there's
> only the keywords.php and menu.php and I don't know if those were
> also available in 3.0.4...).

  what makes this upcoming upgrade *really* simple is that the only
really critical info that needs to be carried over is the contents of
the phpSupport ticket system, which has nothing to do with horde --
it's just linked into the horde menu system, and that's already up to
date.

  the only other app they use is kronolith, and they already told me
that they're happy to just blow all that data away and start fresh
anyway.  in short, it looks like there is *no* required upgrading of
any actual horde apps.  that's going to make life easy.

rday