[horde] Whups doesn't work under Horde Webmail 1.2.3 or newer

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Sep 16 14:43:51 UTC 2009

Zitat von Ruben Squartini <ruben at auger.org.ar>:

> Hi people!
>
> I downloaded de new 1.2.4 version of Horde Groupware Webmail and
> tried again to solve this problem to no success.
>
> After creating Queues, Types, Status and Priorities (in the right
> order and so), when I try to create a ticket it shows the steps (1,
> 2, 3) and finally when it tries to save the ticket is fails.

Why? How?

> Horde has (temporary) permission to write on the whole "whups"
> directory. No Horde log messages, but Apache points the following
> error:
>
> [Tue Jul 07 22:57:34 2009] [error] [client 168.96.148.111] File does
> not exist: /usr/share/horde3/js/builder.js, referer:
> http://webmail.auger.org.ar/whups/ticket/create.php
>
> In the Whups (1.0 and 1.0.1-cvs) code (whups/lib/Imple.php, line 68)
> there is a reference to "builder.js", but that file doesn't come in
> either Horde or Whups.

This is just for some js nicety but nothing critical. It should still
be fixed, did you add a ticket on bugs.horde.org?

> Can I use Whups stable in the standard HGWE?

Sure.

> What else I need to do in that case?

Tell us what exactly is failing and how.

And btw, setting the priority header in a mailing list message is
pretty annoying and doesn't get your question answered earlier.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/