[horde] portal layout

Michael J. Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Sep 18 13:17:07 UTC 2009

Quoting Jiri Bartl <diplomkahorde at gmail.com>:

> Hi everyone,
>
> how to exactly define default horde portal layout? Don't know exactly the
> syntax how to define that. I'm trying to modify horde layout as you
> can seeon the picture which is groupware version.
> http://www.horde.org/groupware/screenshots/portal_1_1.png . Don't know
> exactly the difrence between this groupware and the horde project with my
> custom modules.
>
> Can you give me any clue how to modify the code according my requirements?
> e.g. inbox(imp) on the left, tasks on the right, weather bellow etc....
>
> $_prefs['portal_layout'] = array(

That is a serialized array.  The easiest way to get the value is to
layout an account the way you want it, then locate the portal_layout
pref for that user in your preference storage backend. (If using a SQL
prefs driver, then look in the horde_prefs table). Copy the value from
there, and paste it into the prefs.php file.