[horde] How to have English language set as auto default

Dan Rayfield drayfield7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:34:20 UTC 2009

     Jan Schneider: you say "Set it in your preferences". Where in Horde do
I find "preferences" Or did you mean "options"?

     Mauricio: I went to Global Options>Locale and Time>Select your
preferred language and its already set to English (America). This is already
set as default.

After "Load at Login Webmail" (with automated username & password) and the 4
second delay, I get the "Welcome to Horde" window with this:

Language  [English (American)
 <Log in>

Why do I need to click 'log in' again? Is this to re-confirm my language
preference?

Any way to after "Load at Login Webmail" and the 4 second delay, it goes
straight inside Horde account?