[horde] How to have English language set as auto default

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Fri Sep 25 14:52:18 UTC 2009

Did you set up Horde authentication? (imp/docs/INSTALL)

Administration->Setup->Horde->Authentication:

$conf[auth][admins]=the user login that administrates Horde
$conf[auth][driver]=Let a Horde application handle authentication
$conf[auth][params][app]=imp

Again, did you set up language for all users?

horde/config/prefs.php:
$_prefs['language'] = array(
   'value' => ''

Mauricio