[horde] alternatives to realm

Ibon Igartua ibon.igartua at ehu.es
Tue Sep 29 15:21:49 UTC 2009

  Hi there,

  We have one instance of Hode Webmail Edition against two different
mail servers.

  We are using the "realm" parameter in imp/servers.conf (attached) so
we can distinguish the server a user is logged to in some configuration
scripts (gollem/backends.php, ingo/backends.php, ... example attached)
using the function Auth::getAuthDomain()

  We have some problems with the "realm" string when syncing from some
clients so we are considering not using realm any more.

  I wonder if there is any way to know witch is the server the user is
logged to if I don't use realm.

thanks a lot,

		ibon