[horde] Horde HTTPS login

Jose Luis Marin Perez jolumape_al at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:52:32 UTC 2009

Dear Sirs

 I currently have 3 Horde webmail configured in 3
different servers that are connected to an IMAP server and  desire implemented HTTPS for entering username and password.

 I understand that in this case would need to use SSL 3 certificates.

 If all 3 webmail Horde connect to the same IMAP server, there a method to use just one certificate for the login?

 Thanks

Jose Luis