[horde] White Page after Upgrade to Webmail Edition 1.2.4

Danny Herrlitz d.herrlitz at klemm-hensen.de
Fri Nov 20 08:33:25 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

we are using Horde Webmail Edition since 1.0.6 and perform the update
procedures a few times before. Actually I tried an upgrade from 1.2.3
to 1.2.4.

The upgrade procedure (point 5 using /scripts/setup.php) was
successful (no errors reported).
When I try to enter the upgraded installation I get a white page with
no content.
Apache error-log says nothing. I raised the horde debug level do
PEAR_LOG_DEBUG - it reports nothing in the horde log file.
Can someone give me a hint what I can check now?

Danny
--
Ingenieurbüro Klemm & Hensen GmbH
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter:      Günter Klemm