[horde] Fwd: Re: White Page after Upgrade to Webmail Edition 1.2.4

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Nov 20 13:57:12 UTC 2009

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von d.herrlitz at klemm-hensen.de -----
      Datum: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:43:45 +0100
        Von: Danny Herrlitz <d.herrlitz at klemm-hensen.de>
    Betreff: Re: [horde] White Page after Upgrade to Webmail Edition 1.2.4
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

> Zitat von Danny Herrlitz <d.herrlitz at klemm-hensen.de>:
>> The upgrade procedure (point 5 using /scripts/setup.php) was
>> successful (no errors reported).
>> When I try to enter the upgraded installation I get a white page
>> with no content.
>> Apache error-log says nothing. I raised the horde debug level do
>> PEAR_LOG_DEBUG - it reports nothing in the horde log file.
>> Can someone give me a hint what I can check now?
>
> Make sure that PHP is really logging errors, then check the apache
> (or php) log again.
>
> http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot#wsod
Thanks Jan!

You are right, there are messages in the error log (but in the common
error.log, not in the specific error.log for this apache virtualhost).

But I only get this:
[Fri Nov 20 14:36:41 2009] [notice] child pid 16706 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)
[Fri Nov 20 14:36:41 2009] [notice] child pid 16982 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)
[Fri Nov 20 14:36:41 2009] [notice] child pid 16983 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

The system is a Debian 5.0 Lenny.

Danny
--
Ingenieurbüro Klemm & Hensen GmbH
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter:      Günter Klemm

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/