[horde] Account admin interface and so on

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Wed Dec 2 12:02:49 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 02 December 2009 11:24:33 lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de wrote:
> As said it is more a matter of MTA config settings. We already use
> Horde/Ingo/IMP/Turba with SQL-Backend and IMAP-Auth and user
> create/delete/password is not the problem. What we are looking for is
> some interface to set the e-mail aliases for the users in a form
> suitable for the MTA in question (Postfix). This is what Vilma seems
> to aim at, if it gets alive one day.

"web-cyradm" is doing that very flexible but easily to use - but only for
Cyrus (with any MTA like postfix, sendmail, exim, qmail aso.).

It allows complete email account and alias management, auto responders, lists
aso. - for multiple vhosts and with different admin user levels.

May be this helps you?

Niels.
--

---

  Niels Dettenbach
  ---
  Syndicat IT&Internet
  http://www.syndicat.com
  T.-Muentzer.-Str. 2, 37308 Heilbad Heiligenstadt - DE
  ---
  Kryptoinfo:
  PGP public key ID 651CA20D
  Fingerprint: 55E0 4DCD B04C 4A49 1586  88AE 54DC 4465 651C A20D
  https://syndicat.com/pub_key.asc
  ---