[horde] horde imap-2007e php compilation issues

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 5 13:42:00 UTC 2009

Hi Vilius,

Thank you kindly for your reply.

Well, yes, ok, fair enough. Here's the output when I compile
php with the same switches, _without_ the seperate imap.tar.Z
(and the --with-imap=<path> switch)
file from UW :

---
ext/imap/: file not recognized: Is a directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [libphp5.la] Error 1
---

no Joy,